2017年3月7日 星期二

#1 Greetings!

Hello my name is Yuna.🙋
My horoscope is Pisces.
I live in Taipei.My hobbies are movies and singing,my favorite movie is 《Léon》.

I like to eat delicious foodie😋, special love to eat any matcha products,and like to share my life on instagram.
My favorite city is Taipei, because the traffic is convenient. But I also like Tainan and Taichung, there are a lot of delicious food and beautiful attractions.I'm a little shy girl,and my English is not very well,hope to get along well with you all.


Hi😁~~~~


3 則留言:

  1. Nice to meet you Nuna .
    I love marcha very much that instagram is all of marcha .
    If you interesting ,you can following in sally_chang .
    I'm very appreciate to discuss any about marcha with you .

    回覆刪除
  2. Right, the transportation system is really convenient here.

    回覆刪除